Does your company have special skills? Is your manufacturing more precise than other’s? Can you do flexibly small quantity test batches for products that nobody ever worked before? Or can you measure more accurately than others? If you said year, CERN might have a need for your special skills.
CERN is a hub for state-of-the-art research and development of new technologies for example in superconducting magnets. This research requires constantly new special materials and devices. We are searching for Finnish companies with special competences.
Working with CERN opens new business opportunities in high technology sector.
Tampere University (until 2018 Tampere University of Technology) has been working with CERN in superconducting magnet research already for ten years. Now new opportunities are arising to involve companies to work with CERN. This work was kicked-off with a workshop organised in collaboration with Smart Machines and Manufacturing Competence Centre (SMACC).
Presentations in the event
- Antti Stenvall, Tampere University
- Daniel Schoerling, CERN
- Ben Karlemo, Luvata Oy
- Cristian Boffo, Bilfinger Noel gmbh
- Francesco Grilli, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Ananda Chakraborti, Tampere University
- Pekka Saarelainen, Leanware Oy
- David Gunnarsson, Bluefors Oy
- Kimmo Alho, International Electric Company Oy
- Jussi Heimonen, Rohjeta Oy
- Juha Haaslahti, Hollmen Oy
- Jouko Suokas, Meluta Oy
- Pekka Ketola, Ideascout Oy
- Pekka Ketola, 3DStep Oy
- Harri Leinonen, Focalspec Oy
- Arsi Saukkola, Kuusakoski Oy