“Architectural Smells Detected by Tools: a Catalogue Proposal”, in International Conference on Technical Debt (TechDebt 2019), 2019.,
“On the Diffuseness of Code Technical Debt in Java Projects of the Apache Ecosystem”, in International Conference on Technical Debt (TechDebt 2019), 2019.,
“Does Migrate a Monolithic System to Microservices Decreases the Technical Debt?”, CoRR, vol. abs/1902.06282, 2019.,
“From Monolithic Systems to Microservices: A Decomposition Framework based on Process Mining”, in 9th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science, CLOSER , 2019, Heraklion (Greece), 2019.,
“Implementing a microservices system with blockchain smart contracts”, in 2nd International Workshop on Emerging Trends in Software Engineering for Blockchain – Colocated with SANER19, 2019.,
- O. P. Heinisuo, Lenarduzzi, V. , and Taibi, D. , “Asterism: A Decentralized File Sharing for Mobile Devices”, in The Seventh IEEE International Conference on Mobile Cloud Computing, Services, and Engineering (IEEE Mobile Cloud), San Francisco East Bay, 2019.
- D. Taibi, Lenarduzzi, V. , and Pahl, C. , “Architectural Patterns for Microservices: A Systematic Mapping Study”, in 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science, CLOSER , 2018.
- D. Taibi and Lenarduzzi, V. , “On the Definition of Microservice Bad Smells”, IEEE Software , vol. 35, no. 3, 2018.
P. Rosati, Fowley, F. , Pahl, C. , Taibi, D. , and Lynn, T. , “Making the Cloud work for Software Producers: linking Architecture, Operating Cost and Revenue”, in 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science, 2018.
- L. Valentina and Davide, T. , “Microservices, Continuous Architecture, and Technical Debt Interest: An Empirical Study”, in Euromicro/SEAA, Prague, 2018.
- A. Hakli, Taibi, D. , and Systa, K. , “Towards Cloud Native Continuous Delivery: An Industrial Experience Report”, in First International Workshop on Cloud-Native Applications Design and Experience — CNAX 2018 Co-located with UCC 2018 and BDCAT 2018 conferences , Zurich, 2018.
- D. Taibi, Lenarduzzi, V. , Pahl, C. , and Andrea, J. , “Microservices in Agile Software Development a Workshop-Based Study into Issues Advantages and Disadvantages”, in XP’17 Workshops, Cologne, 2017.
- D. Taibi, Lenarduzzi, V. , Pahl, C. , and Janes, A. , “Microservices in Agile Software Development: First results on Issues, Advantages, and Disadvantages”, in XP’17 Workshops, 2017.
- D. Taibi, Lenarduzzi, V. , and Pahl, C. , “Processes, Motivations and Issues for Migrating to Microservices Architectures: An Empirical Investigation”, IEEE Cloud Computing Journal, vol. 4, no. 5, 2017.