The Palliative Care Research Group aims to relieve the suffering, improve the quality of life (QoL) and develop care pathways for the patients with advanced diseases and their families.
The research group has special interests on:
- Management of breathlessness with non-pharmacological methods
- Assessment of symptoms and QoL among patients with advanced pulmonary diseases
- Decision making during palliative care and end-of-life care
- Ethical aspects of end-of-life
- Resource usage and organizing palliative care
- Education in palliative care