This webinar on HiAP was organised by Tampere University in collaboration with the Global Network of Health in All Policies and the World Health Organization.
For more information, please visit ACTION:SDG website.
Meri Koivusalo, Professor of Global Health Policy, Tampere University, Finland.
- Elisabeth Fosse, Professor of Health Promotion, University of Bergen, Norway.
- Paul Cairney, Professor of Politics and Public Policy at the University of Stirling, Scotland.
- Asger Lau Andersen, Associate Professor at the University of Copenhagen, Department of Economics, Denmark.
- Olle Lundberg, Professor of Health Equity Studies at Stockholm University, Secretary General at Swedish Research Council for Health, Working Life and Welfare FORTE.
- Heli Hätönen, Ministerial Adviser at the Finnish Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Finland.
Nicole Valentine, World Health Organization, Department of Social Determinants of Health.
Lauri Kokkinen, Research Director, Tampere University, Finland