We examine various contemporary topics in the society and business organizations through the lenses of operations and supply chain management. Our research focuses on the following themes:
- Digitalization of supply chains
- Humanitarian logistics
- Operations strategy
- Performance measurement
- Purchasing and supply management
- Production location decisions
- Sustainable supply chain management
- Value creation in business-to-business customer–supplier relationships
Our mission is to produce high quality international research and support Finnish and international organizations in improving their value-creation and performance with the focus on operations and supply chain management.
We produce high-quality research in our topic areas and involve actively in international and national scientific networks. We work in a close collaboration with companies and non-profit organizations to support them in topical challenges and to assure the practical relevance of our research.