We organize as well as participate in events that provide opportunities to meet new people, solve acute challenges and gain information about current societal phenomena.
Our recent events have discovered i.a. the themes of cooperation for promoting urban circular economy, value creation in circular economy and change in economic sustainability. The workshops we have organized have, in turn, solved the current challenges of the circular economy business, especially with regard to various side flows. We have also given presentations on our circular economy business research and current projects.
Events we have organized
- Current issues on Value co-creation in market and society – Practitioner and Academic collaboration and Ecosystems, an event lectured by prof. Bernard Cova (Kedge Business School) and prof. Leena Aarikka-Stenroos, 5.2.2020
- Can Finance Save the World?, a lecture by MEP Sirpa Pietikäinen, 31.10.2019
Presentations we have given in different channels
- Circular economy and ecosystems – CICAT2025; a presentation on circular economy; Syddansk Universitet 27.2.2020
- Customer value in circular economy business market; a blogpost; CircHubs project; December 2019
- Circular economy catalysts accelerating the systemic change – CICAT2025 Project; a presentation on circular economy catalysts accelerating the systematic change; The Finnish Presidency Event: European Days for Sustainable Circular Economy 1.10.2019
- Circularity in Cities – perspectives from Finland; a presentation on circular economy and related research in Finland; the event Breaking the Barriers in a Circular Economy during Oslo Innovation Week; 25.9.2019
- Circular economy business today; a presentation on circular economy business today; 29.8.2019
- What accelerates the circular economy transition – CICAT2025 Project; a presentation on circular economy catalysts; the event Specializing in Bio- and Circular Economy in the Baltic Sea Region; 26.3.2019