Currently, we have teaching in English on the following courses:
- TUTA.280 Contemporary Circular Economy Challenges and Solutions
- TUTA.234 Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation
- TUTA.230 Strategic Management
- TUTA.362 Turning Technology into Business: Commercialization and Business Model Development
- TUTA.364 Turning Circular Economy Technologies into Business: Commercialization and Business Model Development
In addition, we organize various learning events in cooperation with various stakeholders (e.g. circular economy hackathons), participate in interdisciplinary teaching development nationally (e.g. minor in circular economy at Tampere University) and internationally (e.g. The European Consortium of Innovative Universities, ECIU), provide training for companies (e.g. Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA) program) and tell about current phenomena through guest lectures and expert speeches (e.g. presentations on the circular economy in secondary schools).