1. Biobase: Biomaterial-based photonics and optoelectronics for sustainable ICTs.
Funding: Academy of Finland
2. INTENSE: Integrated sensor for indoor environmental condition monitoring
Funding: Business Finland
- BIOPTICS (01/2021-12/2021): The aim of this project is to design biopolymeric optical fibers for smart and interactive textiles. The project is a consortium with Aalto University (School of Science and Arts & Design) and VTT funded by the FinnCERES Materials Cluster.
- IMMUNATE (01/2021-12/2022): The aim of this project is to develop immunotherapy models for personalized breast cancer therapy using live tumors. This is a consortium Research to Business Project funded by Business Finland (BF). The other consortium partners are Aalto University and Helsinki University.
- PRECLINICA (2017-2020): In this TUTLI project funded by Business Finland, a new preclinical model for personalized breast cancer therapy was developed. It is a joint venture with Helsinki University.