- The Guardian University Awards 2020
- Reimagine Education 2018: Hybrid Learning Award
- Reimagine Education 2018: Arts & Humanities Award
- Coventry University Excellence Awards 2018: Supporting Global Learning
- Reimagine Education 2016: Arts & Humanities Gold Award
- Coventry University Excellence Awards 2016: Internationalisation of the Curriculum
- Mikko Kanninen on Radio Moreeni December 7th 2018
- Article about the performance of Paris Texas in Miami Aamulehti Newspaper 24th April 2018
- Article about the collaboration between Coventry and Tampere Geant News April 28th, 2018
- GREAT Festival Hong Kong Interactive Magazine March 2018
- Article on Telepresence Banquet for Aamulehti Newspaper October 11, 2017
- Article on Lear Online University Business March 06, 2017
- King Lear Online on Radio Moreeni. March 15, 2017
- BBC News article on Lear Online BBC News Feb 22, 2017
- King Lear Online News Report on BBC Midlands Today. Feb 22, 2017
- Face to Face: Using Videoconferencing to Create a Shared Virtual Space for Students.
By Jessica Leigh Brown in EdSurge News. Feb 20, 2017
- Näyttelijä tekee digitaalisesta maailmasta ihmisen kokoisen. In Aikalainen Magazine, published by the University of Tampere. Jan 31, 2017.
- Magical window to Shakespeare. Review in the Finnish Theatre and Dance Magazine. March 2016.
- Coriolanus Online, Tiina Syrjä and Mikko Kanninen on Radio Moreeni, Feb 17, 2016.
The project has been presented at a number of conferences and academic events:
- Anilla Cultural Latinoamerica-Europa en Uruguay/Global Network Online Conference ‘Dramaturgio, Teatro, Telepresencia’ 26th September 2018 (Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil, Equador, Mexico, Peru)
- British Shakespeare Association Conference 14-17 June 2018, Queens University Belfast
- Network Performing Arts Production Workshop, Miami 24-26 April 2018, New World Symphony Centre, Miami
- GREAT Festival of Innovation, Hong Kong 21-24 March 2018, Asia Society Centre, Hong Kong
- NCDP Nordic Center for Digital Presence 12-14 February 2018, Turku, Finland
- Mapping Interactivity seminar 12-13 December 2017, University of the Arts, Helsinki, Finland
- Network Performing Arts Production Workshops, 3-5 April 2017, Copenhagen, Denmark
- THE INTERNATIONAL PLATFORM FOR PERFORMER TRAINING 9-12 March 2017, Utrecht
- Reimagine Education Conference, 5-6 December 2016. Philadelphia, United States
- TelePresence in Performing Arts Symposium, 28 November 2016. Disruptive Media Learning Lab, Coventry University, UK
- Mindtrek 2016: Open Your Mind. 17-19 October 2016. Tampere, Finland
- Elsinore Conference 2016: Shakespeare – The Next 400 Years. 22-24 April 2016. Kronborg Castle, Helsingør, Denmark