We are actively ideating and applying for new research projects.
- EmoDiM: Emotions in Digital Media. 1/2018–12/2022, Funded by Academy of Finland.
- FairMatch: Fairness in Algorithmic Social Matching. 04/2020–12/2021, Funded by the Intelligent Society profiling programme at Tampere University.
- FutuRemote: Future of work — timeless, placeless, boundaryless. 10/2020–03/2021, Funded by Business Finland (co-creation project).
- KITE: Kaupunkiseudun ihmiskeskeiset tekoälyratkaisut. 11/2019–4/2022, Funded by the European Regional Development Fund / Pirkanmaan liitto.
- BIG MATCH: Digital Support for Social Matching in Professional Life. 09/2017–03/2020, Funded by Business Finland.
- INSO: AI-Based Chatbots in Recruitment. 09/2019–03/2020, Funded by the Intelligent Society profiling programme at Tampere University.
- COBWEB: Enhancing Knowledge Work and Co-Creation with Analysis of Weak Ties in Online Services. 2016-2017, funded by Academy of Finland.
- D2D: Empowering Secure, Private, and Trusted Device-to-Device Communication. 2014-2016, Funded by Academy of Finland.
- CoSMo: Co-Located User Interaction with Social Mobile Devices. 2013-2015, Funded by Academy of Finland (PI: Prof. Kaisa Väänänen).