The examinations on buildings cover assessments of the entire envelope assemblies of buildings and indoor air quality. Examinations on buildings are performed as field tests.
The following areas can be tested:
- air tightness and heat leaks of an envelope assembly
- hygrothermal behaviour of an envelope assembly
- thermal and moisture conditions of indoor air
- functionality of HVAC
- energy consumption of a building
- moisture performance of structures
For other types of condition surveys of buildings, contact the renovation and service life engineering of structures research group in Tampere University.
More information about examination on buildings from Juha Vinha.